Carnival Freedom Cruise Review to Europe - Eastern Mediterranean

Terrific Cruise - we'll do it again

Sail Date: March 01, 2007

We were on the new Cardinal Freedom. This was my first cruise and the first cruse my wife and I have taken to Europe. Shes been on a cruise in the States. It was the 12 day to the Med and Greek isles. The ship is beautiful, well outfitted, with an excellent gym, a range of places to eat, and great staterooms. We had a balcony and used it nearly every day. The meals were fabulous, especially the Sun King Supper Club. Activities were too numerous to attend all. Staff was competent and very helpful. We plan on cruising on the Cardinal Freedom again in the future, and we'll bring the kids. In fact, I'm going to convince my brother and his wife and kids to join us. We had a blast.

Pros: Delicious food, great entertainment, beautiful ship, helpful staff, clean facilities

Cons: buffet lunches during days at sea were crowded; recommend going to The Posh for a sit-down and no-crowds lunch

Recommends Carnival Freedom? Yes!