The staff is really what saves this ship!!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: October 02, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: U141

It's very hard for me to admit but Fascination needs to be retired. The STAFF is the ONLY thing I liked about this cruise. They are among the most HARD WORKING AND BEST in their industry!!! They totally SAVED the cruise for me. Other than that, the ship is "OK" and the ports are GREAT but I will say THANKS TO THE HARD WORKING CREW the ship is kept very clean. Other than that the food was probably the worst I have ever had on any ship/cruise, I'm thinking it's due to so many people just filling TRAYS with food and NOT eating it so the ship needs to put out VERY CHEAP food. The fellow passengers on this ship are really another big problem pushy and obnoxious!!!

My boyfriend had a great time with the pool deck activities.

The Spa was my entertainment and the services and staff were ALL great!!

Carnival has some of the BEST crew of any cruise line!

The ship is OLD however the crew keeps it CLEAN!

Ok room, they really need to add fridges to the rooms!!!!!! But thanks to my room steward I had fresh ice every day!

Be prepared for great service and terrible food!