A Cruise to Consider

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Cruises: 7+ cruises

Overall rating:

Carnival Fascination

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)

Sail date: October 02, 2016

Ship: Carnival Fascination

Cabin type: Balcony

Cabin number: U194

Traveled as: Family (older children)

Review summary

I really enjoyed this cruise.  I am considered a "Cruiser" and I take 2 cruises per year.  This trip to the Southern Caribbean from San Juan was one of my very best cruises.  I loved the music played throughout the ship, the shows, food, destinations, cleanliness and the Cruise Director.  We had fears of Hurricane Matthew, but Carnival kept us updated and truthfully I did not experience any problems while out at sea.  The ports we visited were great, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten were just beautiful.  We stayed in San Juan prior to the trip and stayed at the Embassy Suites, and after the cruise we took an excursion to see Old San Juan w/Carnival with airport transfers.  Loved it!

Ship experiences

Kept us busy!

Excellent!

The staff was amazing. And they refunded my excursion when I was not able to make it.

Serenity was too small.

My cabin was cleaned very well everyday. Every request was met (extra towels and wash cloths)

Ports of call