Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

A Cruise to Consider

Sail Date: October 02, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I really enjoyed this cruise.  I am considered a "Cruiser" and I take 2 cruises per year.  This trip to the Southern Caribbean from San Juan was one of my very best cruises.  I loved the music played throughout the ship, the shows, food, destinations, cleanliness and the Cruise Director.  We had fears of Hurricane Matthew, but Carnival kept us updated and truthfully I did not experience any problems while out at sea.  The ports we visited were great, St. Thomas, Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts, and St. Maarten were just beautiful.  We stayed in San Juan prior to the trip and stayed at the Embassy Suites, and after the cruise we took an excursion to see Old San Juan w/Carnival with airport transfers.  Loved it!

My cabin was cleaned very well everyday. Every request was met (extra towels and wash cloths)
Fast.
Serenity was too small.
Beautiful and organized.
Kept us busy!
Entertainment Excellent!
The staff was amazing. And they refunded my excursion when I was not able to make it.