I will never eat a hot dog or hamburger ever again

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: M126

I enjoyed only having one sea day.  The cruise itself was very enjoyable. Our cabin was wonderful.  However, the only thing we were served for lunch was hot dogs and hamburgers everyday!!!!!  That was ridiculous both the outdoor and the Lido deck. Also my group was not seated together for dinner, which was another disaster. We eventually had to do anytime dining, I did not like this option.  We did not have the same waitstaff and there was a line every night.