Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Island Hoping

Sail Date: August 28, 2016

My favorite part of the cruise is stopping at locations that I have never been and enjoying the history, culture and food of each island.  Starting in Puerto Rico going to the rain forest was a wonderful experience to prepare for my cruise. The people were very friendly in the different islands,  The tour guides provided a clear and good history of each island.  The tour guides made sure you were comfortable and saw crafts and art work that was hand made.

Cabin attendants were GOOD they had my room clean and when asked about adding blankets within minutes they were in my cabin. They recognized my birthday celebration as being a part of the cruise.
Ship is a older ship missed the big screen movies, and missed the spa areas for relaxation that Magic and Freedom had.

Its island hoping the time on the ship rest and prepare for adventures on each island .