Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Always Late

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

The ship is small but the staff are really friendly.  My biggest pet peeve was that we were continually arriving and docking late at the ports and we would lose out on some of our site seeing time.

When I spoke to guest services about it, they were apologetic but nonchalant about the situation.  I would definitely use Carnival again, just not tour on the Fascination out of Puerto Rico.  I've definitely had my fill of this ship.

This was the smallest ship room I have ever been on. It was definitely not meant for 3 people. One person had to sleep on the floor on a mattress. It was NOT what we paid for.
We continually arrived late to port.

1 Comment