Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

1st time experience

Sail Date: August 21, 2016

Everything was perfect couldn't ask for better service everything was lovely it was an amazing experience me and my family will do it again, the staff was amazing to me and my family we all got what we needed as soon as we asked for it, our pictures we lovely i purchased alot of them my son loved the activities on board the teen club was good for him it gave me and my husband alone time to enjoy adult time for ourselves..

Excellent service loved her..