Carnival Fascination

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 14, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E183

Big SmileThis was my first time cruising with Carnival and I was not disappointed. My main goal was to relax and enjoy my vacation which is exactly what I did. The staff were great, friendly and fun. Cleanliness of the ship was excellent. The food was ok I expected a bit more. Not that it was bad, but there could have been more variety. Entertainment was good, there were some awesome shows, the comedy shows were pretty good. Though the over 18 comedy shows were the best. I had already been to 3 of the 5 ports already however the choices of excursions from Carnival were fantastic. Some a lot more expensive than what I think they should have been .  Overall I would tate this cruise an 8.5/10. I would definitely cruise again with Carnival.