Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

If you want a good time, pick another cruise line.

Sail Date: August 07, 2016

The food on this cruise was awful unless you went to the dining room. Food in the buffet was greasy and honestly, there wasn't enough of it. They always seemed to be closed! When they were open, there were limited options to choose from. I've cruised with other cruise lines and the food quality was always the same between the dining room and buffet and you never went hungry. There were also many more food options to choose from. Multiple times throughout the trip, staff members were very disrespectful to me. We spoke with management about this and they gave us chocolate covered strawberries as a way to keep us quiet about it. They also cancelled a port stop, which was very disappointing. I chose this itinerary because there were more ports and less at sea days. They added virtually no activities on that day so there was literally nothing to do. I will never go back on a Carnival cruise again.

Don't do it