Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Three beds in a two bedroom cabin. Horrible!!!

Sail Date: July 10, 2016

I was so upset and sadden that carnival speaks so highly of safety and yet my sleeping headquarter had 3 beds (2 beds and a trundle - not even technically a trundle) parallel to each other obstructing the narrow entry way/passage to the restroom.  This was my second and last  cruise with carnival.  Sad because next year I planned to go to Alaska and then to Europe.  They lost a good customer because of their greed to maximize money. Our first cruise had bunk beds and one bed, I was totally fine with that but it's unfortunate that carnival screwed us over. I had no other option but to play Tetris with our beds to be able to walk safely through the cabin.  Especially at night because I get up to urinate often because I'm diabetic.  I took pictures to share with corporate.  I will be sharing that with corporate once I recuperate from a bad cold I got in Puerto Rico.

I think I've already stated how upset I am with the sleeping arrangements. Accessibility to restroom was horrible. E-112 should not be a room for three people.
Carpet stairs are filthy. Pool space is too small.
That one lady selling the fun book was a joke. She claimed that she had a feel good watch. With hilarious testimonies.
It was frustrating to try to communicate with so many people that are NOT fluent in English. Trisha the empress level floor manager never came to see/inspect the room. Victor from guest services didn't follow through with what he has told me. Natalie the supervisor could only tell me she was sorry. That was of no help to me.

Make sure you're just 2 people. Or make sure you're sleeping arrangements is safe - accessible to restroom.