First Carnival Cruise experience.

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 26, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E152

As you are aware Melissa, I was leery of taking a Carnival cruise due to stories I had heard - I am so glad you convinced me otherwise. Was a wonderful experience, one I hope to equal next year. The staff was extremely helpful, attentive and friendly, The food was magnificent, anywhere you ate. I decided to do the Chef's Table which was a wonderful treat, the head chef was amazing, informative, there to see to your every need, him and his staff, making sure we felt like royalty at all times. The ship was kept immaculate at all times, the staff making sure all your needs are met before you think of it. Amazing. Also must say, the excursion I chose thru JetBlue was also the best - did 3 with JetBlue, 1 with Carnival - no comparison, the trips and most enjoyable, informative and they all made sure we had fun - laughs galore.

TY JetBlue for a wonderful trip - looking forward to my next one.

excellent

Perfect location, perfect Cabin
Loved the Island, the excursion and the staff were amazing