Disappointed

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 26, 2016
Cabin Number: E171

Pros: Great itinerary. Towel Art was entertaining. Breakfast was the best meal.

Cons: Fascination is too small. I felt the motion of the ship. The food wasn't that good. We stood in lines to get food. Strawberry ice cream was only offered one day. The Oceanview window was dirty. Also, bunk beds are NOT for adults.

Long lines and the food wasn't that tasty.

I like Movie Nights on the deck. Couldn't do that on Fascination.

My son said the counselors were mean....

Great service

It's not their best ship.

Wanted a balcony but since this was a smaller ship, there weren't any available when I booked in December. This stateroom was too small for three people (two adults and a child). I couldn't sleep under the bunk bed. It felt lIke a coffin so I had to angle bed which took up the little bit of walking space we had. All in all, it was great family time. We made memories. But I prefer the Valor. More pools and better food.

Avoid sailing on Fascination if you have cruised before.