Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

Ancient Ship

Sail Date: May 29, 2016

My favorite part of the trip was the ports! Nice ports, great tours, very scenic.

The dining staff were AWESOME!!! Very kind & helpful! Thanks Freddy, Carlos, Mohammed, & the rest of our waiters!!!

~ IMPORTANT~ There was a crew member that cheated everyone out of their money! Her name is Elizabeth also known as Eli. She does the coupon books and tells you about all the fake stuff you can get at the ports. So she tells the few of us that are in the Palace theatre that the first 100 people to fill out a form will get the coupon book for free. There probably wasn't even 100 ppl in there so we are fighting to get our form up there so it will be free. To make a long story short- when it was time to disembark,  we had a $25 charge for a FRIGGING COUPON BOOK!!! Who pays for a coupon book!?!?! Especially when we were all told the first 100 ppl get it for free! When we talked to the front desk person, she calls up Eli -who was very rude and nasty and told us that she never said that. And that they will not remove the charge! I tried calling Corporate about it but you never get to speak to anyone.

Another downfall of the trip was how ancient the ship was. I swear Sammy Davis Jr & the rest of the Rat Pack were going to jump out and sutprise with a song. 😐

Our ROOM.....😡😠😧 first off there was mold in our bathroom!!!! There was NO ventilation AT ALL!!!!! The thermostat for the room barely worked and I'm pretty sure it was around when the Rat Pack was still alive and well. (Pic below of thermostat). The shower had two faucets BUT only one of them worked- the hot one. I like to take cool showers in the summer but I could only take hot showers.

I read other people's reviews about Carnival before I went but I thought it can't be that bad. But IT IS!!!! Try Celebrity, or Royal. Stay far away from Carnival! Your hard earned money will go to waste!!!

Our butler did an awesome job! Thank you! But the room had mold in the bathroom. And there was NO ventilation in the room at all.
They had a very ancient thermostat in the room that barely worked!
Thanks Freddy, Carlos & Mohammad from Imagination!
2 thumbs down for Elizabeth a.k.a Eli 👎👎

Do NOT got to the port stores presentation with Elizabeth. She must get a commission so she swindle you out of money. It is recorded Eli!!!!!