The islands made the trip!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Southern

7 Night Southern Caribbean (San Juan Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 08, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E61

The food on Carnival was great.  The Fascination ship itself was not so great.  The buffet area was set up all wrong and caused long lines.  The adult area ("Serenity") had no pool, only hot tubs.  The shows with the singers/dancers were fabulous! But there were too few... The comedy shows were really funny!  The Hasbro Game Shows were a blast!  Fun and nice giveaways.  The truth for me was... the only reason I took this cruise was for the Caribbean islands.  We were at an island every day but one. And that day was pretty boring.  I would travel Carnival again, but I would review the ship more carefully.

Cabin was fine. More spacious than expected. Window was NEVER clean!