Still trying to figure out how we get all that for the small price tag?

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: April 04, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: M235

My 5 year old son and my 11 year old nephew had amazing times! I am just satisfied with them having the time of their lives. it made it all worth it when we were walking off the ship and my son asked "do we have to leave the cruise?" We had a 13 and 16 year old on the cruise and they claimed that it was boring, but they were always wanting to run off and do something, so that doesn't sound boring to me. I think it was just the I'm trying to be a cool teen thing. Even though you will eat more than you will ever need on the ship, when you get to Nassau ask a cabbie to take you to Twin Brothers and have the fried shrimp! This is the actual reason we booked the cruise, to go eat there, but all of the activities that Carnival sets up are perfect! The comedy (PG and 18+) were funny as all get out and my favorite. Camp Carnival was perfect for my 5 year old! The $60 I spent for the faster to the fun was worth it to me.

I was worried about the four of us living in a small space for a week, but it was actually roomier than I thought and well worth the money! I don't need to pay for a window when I can just walk to the deck and look outside...

Get a room in the back of the ship, you feel it less and most of the activities that I participated in (food, casino, and comedy) were in that area.