Four day getaway

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 03, 2016
Cabin Number: U219

My 91 year old mother, my boyfriend and I all stayed in the same balcony cabin for this four day cruise sailing out of Jacksonville. I have to say everyone on the ship was sooo friendly. Very nice !

Too bad the beds weren't configured differently so my man and I could share a bed. My mom and I slept in singles, and he took an upper bunk. No way could mom climb up there!

Overall an excellent cruise for value. The food was amazing and I was pleasantly surprised. I have been on over 35 cruise all around the world and for a quick four day getaway it hit all the high points. My boyfriend and I contemplated getting the all you can drink liquor package ,but the fine print specified all persons in the same cabin must purchase this option. I think it would have been reasonable of Carnival to make an exception for my 91 year old mother who seldom even drinks.

Ship is older but very well maintained. Their were a lot of spring breakers, girl and guy bachelor parties, and young rowdy people but no one was over the top. Our room steward Marlon was exceptional, friendly, attentive and thorough. Good guy! All in all a great time was had by all!

NA

The employees were some of the friendliest crew I have ever seen. Totally refreshing! Our room steward Marlon was fantastic!

Older ship but enjoyed the view. Mattress was fabulous: comfortable ,fresh and luxurious.