Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Dissappointed

Sail Date: February 13, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Your employee was really a wonderful gal. But I was told that they would decorate the door for our Anniversary which was the 13th of Feb. she said because of it a sailing day that they would do it the 14th, she asked if that was okay I said yea cuz I know it is busy sailing day. Well that never happen I even said something to the guy that was cleaning our room, and said he would call someone, well that still did not happen. The crew seem very tried all over the ship. Was up by the pool any different time and nothing going on. please understand my Husband and I have been on many cruises. Our room was very dusty. And for the first time we were not pleased with the food in the Dinning Room. Service was hummmmm okay. But not the best that we have been giving on other Carnival ships. We will not go on that ship again. Matter of fact we will go on Royal Caribbean next which we have been on also. Never been so disappointed before we cruise every year. And also the shops were closed. We have always brought t-shirts for the kids and ourselves.

Floors looked like they had not been vacuum in while, curtain at the window looked like someone slipped something on it and was never cleaned. The furniture was not dusted. And the bed was not changed one time while we were cruising. The bathroom floor in the shower looked like mold on it.