Bahamas cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 18, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Type: Suite
Cabin Number: U107

Boarding on the cruise went smooth. Overall, the cruise staff were very friendly. With the cruise documents you receive, there should be general information on what items you can and cannot bring onboard. I had to search for this information and some info was dated and not correct. A map of the cruise ship would be nice in the cabins. Also, the outlet in the bathroom did not work with my hair dryer or curling iron. I had to get ready at the desk in the suite. The ship does a good job of updating you with activities for each day. I have gone on 2 carnival cruises now and have not been impressed with food either time. Will cruise again, however will try a new cruise line next time.

Nice balcony, room was large enough for my family. Disappointed that outlet in bathroom would not work with hair dryer or curling iron.
Nice walk in closet.