Great first cruise experience

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 13, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E137

Overall, it was a great experience. The food was very good and the staff were very polite and helpful.

The Spa did a poor job with my wax, but luckily Lynn and Priscilla were helpful in fixing and removing the excess wax.

The ship was in rough shape. The rooms seemed a little dirty. I found a used shot glass on the floor when I first entered my room.

I am a sightseer, so it would have been awesome if certain excursions were included, or not so expensive.

The cruise was very family oriented. Ie. no chance for adults to get in the whirlpool, because there were a million kids in them. Allegedly, there was a 21+ whirlpool, but it was hidden. Could not find it. Tough cruise to be single on.

dirty/in need of an upgrade

the cabin steward was an awesome guy. very helpful.

Great for families! Not for singles!