Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Good overall trip

Sail Date: February 04, 2016

Good overall trip! Too quick. Be careful what you buy at duty free. Customs is there to collect and destroy it in front of you. Lost a lot of money on my purchase gifts (tobacco or alcohol).

It was good but small.

Purchased tobacco, I asked how many I can take for gifts and the guy said as many as I want. Little did I know I could only take 2 cartons per person. Customs escorted me and my companion off the ship and destroyed the tobacco. I only got to keep 4 cartons between her and me.