Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise on Fascination Jan 21st 2016

Sail Date: January 21, 2016

I have sailed on the Fascination numerous times due to the convenience of being able to drive and hop right on the ship.  I always thoroughly enjoy my vacation and the food is great and the service is always excellent.

I was extremely disappointed that I could not take water on to the boat on this trip however I do understand I guess the reasoning behind that.

I think frequent sailed customers should be given options of a room upgrade when available and or more perks which would entice us to sail more often.

cabin service was excellent
was very easy this trip
Jacksonville, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
did not go ashore due to the weather which was certainly out of Carnivals control