Pleasant suprise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 11, 2016
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: U158

Embarkation and debarkation were a breeze. The food was delicious; wish there were a few more vegetarian options but the salad bar and pizza bar were awesome.  Loved the 24 hour ice cream and dessert options.

Our steward was wonderful and everyone was pleasant and polite.  I did get a little frustrated when I saw the spa offer nearly 30% less prices on the last day of the cruise when I paid full price the day before.  All in all, I would take a Carnival cruise again!!!

Cabin offered plenty of space and the pullman bed was great for our 3yo.