Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Pleasant suprise

Sail Date: January 11, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Embarkation and debarkation were a breeze. The food was delicious; wish there were a few more vegetarian options but the salad bar and pizza bar were awesome.  Loved the 24 hour ice cream and dessert options.

Our steward was wonderful and everyone was pleasant and polite.  I did get a little frustrated when I saw the spa offer nearly 30% less prices on the last day of the cruise when I paid full price the day before.  All in all, I would take a Carnival cruise again!!!

Cabin offered plenty of space and the pullman bed was great for our 3yo.
Destinations and Excursions Didn't chose any of their excursions.