Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival Cruise Bahamas

Sail Date: January 11, 2016

It was a cool day starting out, but you cannot control the weather. Jacksonville port is great, fast parking and short walk to ship, that was great.  It only tool 15 minutes from the time I arrived to get on the ship. The cruise was good, had a fun time, but the weather did not go our way.  I was not happy the last night after the comedy show, which by the way was really great, cowboy John did a fantastic job.  We went to get desert from the buffet area and it was closed down, every other night it was open.  Why it was closed down I don't know, but I did not appreciate it.

Cabin guy did a great job and was very nice.
Cowboy John was great, saw every show he did.
Our cabin guy was great, got us what we needed fast and kept the room clean.

We did our own excursion at the Bahamas, had no problem getting to where we wanted to go, save money.

1 Comment