Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Terrible Service

Sail Date: January 11, 2016

This is my 3rd cruise in 9 months...Carnival is by far the worst cruise company I have dealt with and I will never be sailing with them again. Customer service was non-existent.

Example: We left Freeport and the Captain announced that we would be encountering some weather on our return trip. A few hours later it appeared that the ship had slowed or stopped at sea, I approached the Chief Security officer on deck and asked if we were moving or stopped...he said we are moving, I said are we moving this slow for a reason? No, we are just moving slow...So I asked if there was a storm coming and his reply...the storm is 10,000 miles across the Atlantic? Ok...a few hours later, we are in 60mph winds! If a customer has a concern about a storm, DON'T lie to them about it...EVER