Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great cruise

Sail Date: November 16, 2015

Cruised on facination leaving Jacksonville November 16th with 11 more people. Many were 1st time cruisers and a few of us were veterans. The room and wait staff were excellent. The shows were good the comedians had me laughing the entire show. The Broadwaystyle shows were entertaining. I didn't particularly care for the Hasbro game show.

Our maitre d. Was very attentive. I went to the Dr Seuss breakfast and I love the decor and atmosphere however it seemed unorganized and took quite some time to get food and it was cold when I got mine.

The ports were ok we elected to get a guide for Nassau and Freeport for 20 dollars per person.  It was entertaining and informative.

The people we were with played card as a group and just had a good time overall.

Cruise Photos

Cabin was adequate and clean. I loved that I was on the veranda floor and got priority boarding and was close to everything.