Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

wonderful time!

Sail Date: November 16, 2015

My mother and I took this cruise together and  we're very impressed with everything.  We have been on several other cruise lines and since Carnival was priced lower we did not expect such wonderful  service and excellent hospitality.  We will cruise with Carnival again.  Thank you all for such a wonderful vacation!

Our cabin steward was a very kind and hard working man. He always greeted us with a smile and kind words. We loved the cute portholes and the stateroom was very nice. My mom needed a shower chair to and our cabin steward kindly brought us one. We were very comfortable and Carnival was so helpful!

I loved going to the very top deck. You can see everything and the view is awesome! Also the ship is easy to get around. The gift shops were nice and there were so many little lounges with different types of music for everyone's tastes.