Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

1st Cruise, won't be my last!

Sail Date: November 07, 2015

I chose to cruise with Carnival Fascination, because of its closeness from where I live, and let me tell you, for chosen blindly, I couldn't of had a better time! The staff was very friendly, and happy to be of service all over the entire ship. The bartenders never seemed to have a sense of urgency, but being a previous bartender, I could quickly see why. There seemed to be a lot of entitled guests, who did nothing but complain, and find fault on purpose. Keep in mind, these same people were demanding 20-30% service, but would only tip the required 15%. If you receive 20% service, then tip accordingly people. If you get just average service, tip the average 15%. As a guest, you can always leave more gratuity if the staff earned it, which we did most of the time. Freeport was nice, but Nassau was amazingly beautiful! Weather was perfect, and so were the ocean conditions! Our room Stuart was amazing, and always happy to be of service! They even cleaned our room twice a day, and offered turn down service in the evenings! I would totally do this cruise again, and recommend it to all my friends and family! Thank you Carnival, for an amazing vacation! We will be back!

Clean room, and great service!