Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

room service

Sail Date: September 26, 2015

When I arrived to my room, it looked pretty good until I started to pulled back the sheets and discovered that they was heavily stained and hair were also visible on my sheets, the toilet in bathroom wasn't cleaned it was poop stain. I was very upset about the incident and felt that this wasn't good because I have done several cruises prior to this one. I have cruised on royal Caribbean and this has never happen.as of right now I will not cruise with carnival again unless this is rectified.