party time

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Third Mate

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 15, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: U167

carnival fascination my second time on the boat once in 2009 and then this august 2015. boat has been updated with water park. the staff is so friendly and amazing My mother had such a good time she has booked another carnival cruise. I recommend carnival to everyone. The fascination is a smaller ship easy to navigate around and not get lost. the staff is amazing and everyone was very friendly. super clean and a great time.

my room was always so clean. with bunk beds you almost get more room I loved being on the inside ( inside) because not a lot of people walk down the hall. U167 see deck plan . the entire boat is a balcony so I never pay for a balcony room. I sleep and shower in it that's it.

put your bathing suit in your carry on so you can swim right away. purchase the cheers program is you plan on drinking 5 plus drinks a day and bring your own shampoo/conditioner and razor. ..don't over pack and definitely get the chocolate melting cake!!!

you can walk to JUNKAROO beach from the pier about 10 minutes it's right next to fat Tuesdays it is free and beautiful!! so fun to jump off dock and swim there.