SMALL CHILDERN ALL OVER THE SHIP

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

5 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 24, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: U77

I have been on 8 other Cruises and totally enjoyed all of them, however on this cruise I was not informed at all about all of the small children that would be on this cruise. I honestly believe that I should have been told that this cruise was going to be different. I say that due to the fact that the children on this cruise had free range of the ship, meaning they were extremely loud, they RAN ALL OVER THE PLACE. They were not being watched by anyone! We went and complained to the ship employees and all we were told was if we see them doing anything wrong just tell them to stop or slow down. We told  customer service the kids would not listen to their parents, mush less us. I will continue going on future cruises, I would just like to be informed of anything unusual going on. I was very disappointed in Cruise 411 for not giving, or having all the information that I needed to book this cruise.

Our cabin seemed to be set up wrong. The head of our bed was turned toward the bathroom with the TV in the right side corner. The mirror & dresser was at the left side of the bed. The whole room was totally set up wrong, compared to the other 8 ships we have been on.