A real Carnival

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 11, 2015

If you are hoping for a relaxing cruise with luxury, don't take this cruise.  There were too many kids on the cruise and just one small pool, with Caribbean music playing very loudly.  The adult section is small, no pool.  The food is similar to a Ryan's Steakhouse or a Golden Corral.  There is no luxury on this ship.  The entertainment was a dance troupe singing songs from Motown and then a show using the same dance troupe called "Divas".  This was the one show on the four night cruise.  Otherwise it was games with the cruise director.  The stateroom was nice and clean and bigger than I expected.  However, I got a whiff of sewage occasionally in the hallways.  There is very little alcohol in the mixed drinks.   Everyone's final bill was wrong.

I had expected a relaxing luxury cruise with four star dining.  NOPE.  This was my first cruising experience and I'll not do it again.

Bingo

Did not bring kids

Choose this ship if you want a mediocre experience at a low price.

Take a taxi - don't be sucked in to a "hop on and hop off" tour.
Swarms of vendors greet you at the dock. They are very aggressive.