A Fun experinece.

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Older ship but well maintained.

Very good. Desserts were wonderful. Main courses were good. Liked lobster tail night the best.

I did the art auction\, Played bingo\, visited the spa and watched the NCAA football playoffs. I didn't do any night activities. Bingo was kind of boring. The spa\, although very expensive\, was FABULOUS.

My son was involved in the 02 program which he did not discover until the last two nights. When I asked him what his favorite thing was on the Cruise\, he said it was the O2 club so it must have made a great impression on him.

Very friendly. Especially the porters and room service wait staff. We had room service for breakfast the two mornings we had shore excursions. I tipped the waiter $5 each morning after fumbling through my wallet in the dark. The second day the waiter knocked on my door about 30 minutes after delivering and said I had given him a $50! I certainly had not intended to do that. I did tip him handsomely for bringing the $50 back but felt that was a great example of the staff going above and beyond.

Some outdated materials but very clean and well kept.

Very nice. Small but that's what you get when you reserve an oceanview stateroom. We were located midship on the upper deck so it was very convenient to everything. Quiet hall which was very nice.

Pros: Staff\, stateroom\, food\, desembarkation at the end of the cruise. Faster to the Fun

Cons: Desembarkation in Nassau\, repetitive music on Lido deck

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!