A Magnificent Cruise Experience

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: January 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fascination
My cruise experience began with the booking agent. She was informed and made good recommendations. When aboard of the ship\, the crew was fantastic and well informed. The made the cruise experience like if I had done it a million times. The food was great\, and the entertainment made me forget I was on a ship. I think it was a great vacation\, and look forward to doing it again within the next two months.

Food was tasty\, and always fresh. I very concern about food preparation\, and was pleasantly surprised.

Something to suit almost everyone's taste. Lots a fun (clean fun)

Staff was informed and very friendly

Always clean and well kept.

Pros: The staff made the cruise easy for a first timer\, and entertainment was fulfilling

Cons: I wish I had book more time.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!