The Most Awesome!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: December 01, 2012
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Carnival Fascination was awesome! As this was my first cruise\, I really enjoyed the adventure of finding where to go on the ship and the relaxation in the hot tubs on deck.

Not too impressed with the food. Average/regular to me.

Went on 2 excursions. Carnival staff was very helpful. There was a little \"bump in the road\" with communication on the 2nd excursion\, but all worked out.

Great staff!

Overal clean ship. The bathroom inside the staterooms could have been a little better

The size of the stateroom was good\, however\, I wished I reserved the 2 twin beds (slide together) versus the bunk beds.

Pros: Relaxation\, Adventure\, Meeting People\, New Places

Cons: Dinner

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!