Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First time Experience

Sail Date: December 01, 2013

I enjoyed my time on the ship. Wish the weather cooperated a bit more\, but who can control mother nature. Had a blast any way. Only on thing I will go out of the way not to port in the Bahamas again. Was not a fan. My personal opinion.

Pros: 24 Hour Pizza and Ice Cream; Dancing

Cons: Jacksonville Port Staff (rude);

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Even though the rooms are small it worked well for my daughter and I. Needed more eletrical outlets.
To me the pool bar and wait staff were insufficent\, needed more staff. During the cruise I wondered if the staff even had time to sleep. I saw them all the time.