First time Experience

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2013
I enjoyed my time on the ship. Wish the weather cooperated a bit more\, but who can control mother nature. Had a blast any way. Only on thing I will go out of the way not to port in the Bahamas again. Was not a fan. My personal opinion.

To me the pool bar and wait staff were insufficent\, needed more staff. During the cruise I wondered if the staff even had time to sleep. I saw them all the time.

Even though the rooms are small it worked well for my daughter and I. Needed more eletrical outlets.

Pros: 24 Hour Pizza and Ice Cream; Dancing

Cons: Jacksonville Port Staff (rude);

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!