Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Just an Ok ship.

Sail Date: October 01, 2013

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Room and dining staff works very hard to make your journey a pleasant one. This ship is small for the number of people on board. Pool is too small especially when unruly kids are around. Adult pool area has No pool but only jacuzzi. Gym has wonderful and modern equipments. We had an oceanview room with 2adults/2kids\, and it was spacious compared to other bigger ships. Nightly entertainment is average. Strong advise is to stay away from the art auction.

Pros: Wonderful staff and never ending food.

Cons: Same buffet menu and unruly kids.

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Ship decor is old for my taste. Layout is unorganized. Public area is always clean.
Fine dining food quality is above average. Not much choice but not bad at all. Ambiance is wonderful and relaxing.
Oceanview room size is big for this ship's size. Comfortable pillows but not so much on the bed.
I say poor because I saw the person in charge of the 15-17yr old group just didn't mind the kids jumping up/down the pool. I couldn't trust my own kid with them.