Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Bad cruise

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

Let me start by saying most of the staff was great. I was disappointed in the quality of the ship it was old and really needed some updates . The dinning room was slow and hot \, the food was not as good as I have had in the past. The clientele on this ship was not good there were two fights in the ship as well. They put palm trees on the deck but you can't see what is going on below if you are on the upper deck. Not a good experience I will not be back on that ship.

Pros: The staff

Cons: The clientele on the ship .

Recommends Carnival Fascination? No.

The state room attendant was great !