Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First cruise...what I expected.

Sail Date: July 01, 2013

The ship was ok. If you walk the outside decks late at night\, there was a strong odor of sewer. Glad I didn't have a balcony room! The ship was reportedly renovated about 5-6 years ago\, but the decor still reminded me of an 80s casino. Just a little tacky overall.

Pros: The Piano Bar

Cons: Lots of people with questionable taste

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

Ship was clean for the most part\, but the bathrooms by the pool were always a mess.
I didnt expect awesome food\, and the usual lunch/breakfast buffets were of average quality. The dinners were better that I expected\, seafood was pretty good.
OK room\, not much to say other than that there was only ONE outlet in the room. Bring a power strip.
They were all friendly and happy to help us.
Pretty good\, what I expected. The shows were too cheesy for me\, but I am pretty cynical\, and everyone else seemed to like them. Best part was the Piano Bar. Rob at the Piano Bar entertained us every night.