First cruise...what I expected.

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: July 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The ship was ok. If you walk the outside decks late at night\, there was a strong odor of sewer. Glad I didn't have a balcony room! The ship was reportedly renovated about 5-6 years ago\, but the decor still reminded me of an 80s casino. Just a little tacky overall.

I didnt expect awesome food\, and the usual lunch/breakfast buffets were of average quality. The dinners were better that I expected\, seafood was pretty good.

Pretty good\, what I expected. The shows were too cheesy for me\, but I am pretty cynical\, and everyone else seemed to like them. Best part was the Piano Bar. Rob at the Piano Bar entertained us every night.

They were all friendly and happy to help us.

Ship was clean for the most part\, but the bathrooms by the pool were always a mess.

OK room\, not much to say other than that there was only ONE outlet in the room. Bring a power strip.

Pros: The Piano Bar

Cons: Lots of people with questionable taste

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!