fascination

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Love the service. The servers were so kind\, especially Boris\, our waiter. We requested to be seated in his area the entire voyage. The only complaint I had\, or my wife\, was that the ac was on making it too cold for many people. Also the room wasn't as pictured. The tv shared the wall with our headboard\, so watching tv in bed is very uncomfortable. I will cruise more with carnival as my trip was so enjoyable.

Pros: service

Cons: bathroom

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!