Couldn't have asked for more

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: May 01, 2013
Ship: Carnival Fascination
The ship seemed in really good condition\, clean and although I think it was an older ship it was well taken care of.

There were lots of options. The food quality in the buffet area was good the food in the dinning rooms was great.

The entertainment was really good.

I have an 11yr old and a 14 yr old and they wanted to be together especially since my 11 yr old was at the top of his age range for his level and they would not let them stay together so neither of them wanted to go at all. This was disappointing to all of us because my husband and I would have liked to have some time to ourselves.

This was our first cruise so we had to get used to the smaller area but\, it was very clean. The man that took care of our cabin was great.

Pros: Everything was wonderful

Cons: Storms but\, they couldn't help that

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!