Feb 19 4day Carnival Cruise

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 19, 2015
Ship: Carnival Fascination

The seas were pretty calm,  The cabin was clean and comfortable.  $60.00 to park the car was a little much,  Parking should be part of the cruise price, I can't walk to the port.   The food was just OK.  did not have much flavor and did not cater to the American taste.  The hot chocolate was good.  The chocolate extravaganza was not.  The pizza was available 24/7, but was slow to be served and did not taste like pizza.  Must have been an Asian variety, crust was too light and no Italian spices or tomato base sauce.

The crew and the service was very good.  management just needs to get it's act together.

This will probably be my last Bahamas cruise.  Once you have seen Freeport and Nassau, you have seen Freeport and Nassau.

I will also try to book more upscale cruise lines in the future.

not as good as I expected. Not much taste. Havn't figured out yet what fruit was in the apple pie.

better than I expected

Small but clean

Freeport, Grand Bahama Island Did not visit port

The land tour part is in a run down minivan. Lunch is a ham sanwich and a cookie.

Nassau, Bahamas Did not visit port

not much to do here. Just another tourist trap, But the conch fritters are good at Sharkies