Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Contributor Level: Second Mate

Wonderful 1st Cruise

Sail Date: February 11, 2009

This was my first cruise and it was amazing!!!  The food was delicious and there was always something fun to do. I had a ocean view cabin and was shocked at how big it was.  The beds were so comfortable. The service was definitely five star.  My only complaint was the debarkation process.  It was a nightmare.  There were people everywhere trying to get off the boat and not following the procedure.  Nothing was said to make the process run more smoothly.

Delicious.....everything
The bed were so soft
I didn't get to see
Children's Programs N/a
Line dancing with my friends on the Lido deck was a lot of fun.
Nassau and Freeport were beautiful

Avoid the mad dash to the Lido deck for that last breakfast and have breakfast in the calm atmosphere of the MDR.