Good, not Great

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Jacksonville Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 27, 2014
Ship: Carnival Fascination
Cabin Number: E53

I enjoyed this cruise.  The staff and service was very good.  Friendly, helpful, attentive staff.  We waited way too long during the embarkation.  It took about 2.5 hours and this was frustrating.  We arrived at the port at 1 p.m. and didn't get on the ship until about 3:30.  By this time we missed lunch and had to sit through the security/safety briefing.  I would have liked more shops on board.  Very limited selection.  The ship was very clean and in very good shape.  The cruise director could use some work.  He did the game show and it was very, very boring waiting for the good part while he selected the contestants.  I would select the contestants ahead of time and actually play the game longer.  Make it more like the price is right...I know this is very specific, but if you truly want to improve, this show needs to change.

But, overall, I had a great time.  Thank you.

Beds a more firm than I am used to, but we slept very good.

I would suggest purchasing the off board excursions from the ship, unless it is cost prohibitive for you. In which case, look up beaches and shopping ahead of time and take a taxi. We wasted too much time searching for "things to do."