Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing time

Sail Date: November 17, 2014

First and foremost I would like to start off by saying I had already booked with Bahamas celebration. I had booked a cruise three months in advance and called three days prior to double check my itinerary before driving 7 hours to west palm beach. Just to find out that the ship had gotten into an accident and was canceled. I asked when, and she replied a while ago. The sales rep told me that they were telling people a day prior when I asked why wasn't I advised. They have terrible customer service im still waiting on my refund. So Thursday  November, 13th I called carnival to check on a super low price for 150 per person. Not only did I get an awesome rep Jenifer Choi, but she made sure we were taken care of including on . We ended up paying only 500 for a 5 day cruise. The food is Exquisite & DELICIOUS, beds are super soft, and the customer service is 1000/100, yes a 1000 out of 100. They are so polite and cater to your every need. Unlimited free room service, and just so welcoming. They know your name by heart and always give a warm genuine greeting. I will now and always will book with Jenifer, and will carnival. I had an amazing time. Everything you need is on the ship. Entertainment for both adults and children of all kinds of ages. The itenaray meets any age and person. I absolutely had an amazing time and next time will be going on a 7 days cruise.

Bring your own water and soda to avoid extra charges