Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Carnival is Worth the Trip!!

Sail Date: October 30, 2014

The Carnival Fascination was the first time my friends and I had ever went on a cruise! I was a bit nervous and excited! But the service from the staff and my fellow travelers made it worth while! the only small issue my roommate and I had was finding left behind swimsuit gear in our closet. The maintenance crew took care of that right away! This Carnival cruise will definitely not be my last cruise. I killed two birds with one stone by going on a cruise and being outside of the US for the very first time, when we went to the Bahamas! I would recommend this cruise to anyone that is looking for the experience because even though we were miles at sea, I was comfortable! It's so worth it!!

The food was excellent! It felt good being catered to and not have to worry. My friends and I became so comfortable with the dining experience, while finishing our meal, we forgot that we weren't waiting for a bill to arrive!
I think there should be more bright lights added to the room.
Maintenance personnel Yoga provided GREAT service to my roommate and I! If we had any issue, he made sure to take care of it! He always greeted us with a warm smile and hello too!
Entertainment I had so much fun being a contestant durng the Operation Game! The host Adam was great and funny!!
I really enjoyed myself exploring the shops in Freeport and Nassau Bahamas!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
I loved the beach! The white sand and water were beautiful!!
The strip malls were great! I also like the rum cake and tea at Tortuga!

I would suggest anyone that has never been on a cruise take motion pills with them just in case. I didn't get seasick, but took them just in case. On the last day at sea, where it was extremely rocky, I still didn't get seasick! Great job to the captain and his crew!