Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

DO NOT CRUISE CARNIVAL!!!

Sail Date: October 30, 2014

I recently sailed on Carnival Fascination 10-30-14. This was absolutely the worst trip I have ever been on in my entire life. DO NOT SAIL WITH CARNIVAL!! My wife and I booked a king size state room, and wanted nothing more then to rest after a long plane ride. To our surprise we did not have a king bed but two double size beds. We informed guest services and we were assured our room would be taken care of. After 3 more calls to guest services and 4 hours later, the staff finally gave us a king size bed. Later that night after returning to our room to go to bed, we noticed a foul, disgusting sewage smell. We contacted guest services that night and were told, we could not change rooms because all rooms had been booked. They told us nothing could be done. We suffered the first night, on our second day the smell became so unbearable we demanded something be done. They sent staff up to the room, they called it refreshing which was the staff cleaning the bathroom, and wiping down the walls with some cleaning solution. They did this twice with no success, after we again complained and demanded something to be done. They magically found a available room, which means when they told us all rooms were booked, was simply a  LIE TO OUR FACE!!!! We moved into the 2nd room, and our a/c would not shut off. Now its close to midnight and we have to wait on a repairman to fix our a/c. He came to our room and was there for about an hour and finally told us he could not fix it. We were so upset and frustrated. We ended up sleeping in our clothes and jackets. The next morning as we were getting ready to leave the room, the a/c unit which is mounted on the ceiling fell and struck my wife in the head, I can only assume the repairman from the night before did not mount it properly.  The only compensation they offered us was 20% off, which totaled to $26.40. This was a trip from hell, DO NOT CRUISE CARINVAL, CRUISE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!!!!