A stupendous cruise!

Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: June 01, 2013
Our experience on the Fascination was marvelous! The captain was amazing in the fact that he steered us around some storms that were brewing at sea. Half Moon Cay was breath taking and our two story cabana was worth every penny! I was not fond of Nassau. I have been there before and there is really nothing to do, but I knew that going in so we mainly walked around for a little bit and just got back on the boat and enjoyed the fact that it was not crowded. The price we paid for this cruise was unheard of! Thanks !!

Our dining experience was GREAT! We had the best waiter. The food was just marvelous!!

We stayed on the main floor and were worried about being on the second to the bottom floor, but it turned out fine. I would stay on that floor again!

Pros: Late dining~

Cons: Having to come home~

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!