Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

a wonderful cruise

Sail Date: September 01, 2013

i was very impressed of the layout of this ship it was very easy to get where I was going
the safety meeting was different than my last cruise 8 yrs ago. they had us go to our stations where we would get on the desitantion boats in case something did happen.
the dtaff was very knowledgeable with this ship.

Pros: the staff was very helpful

Cons: i got sunburned

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

the room was very nice they kept it clean our stewert knew us by name everytime he seen us.when we asked for things he did it in a timely manner.everywhere you looked they were cleaning.the dirt didn't have a chance there.
I ate in the dining room every night and tried things I normally wouldn't,like snails our waiter was fantastic and fun great additude.they change dining times for a couple so they could eat with us ,it was great,i lost my bracelet in the dining room and it was found and given back to me the next even,wonderful
our room was great even thogh we tried the room without the port hole I had a great night sleep being rocked to sleep. I liked being able to pick our room.because we knew where we were on the boat and had access to the stairs.
the staff was wonderful they were always busy cleaning but if you had a question they took time to answer it.or found out for you.
the shows were great there was always something to do or see ,the schedules on our sheets were very informal gave you what was playing and what was not.
I didn't get to enjoy the whirl pool as much as I liked because the kids where in them all the time,i would have to go all the way to the back of the boat in the serenity section was to get in the whirl pool,but the kids did have their areas which I did see and they were having a great time.this was good.