Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful time on Mom's first cruise

Sail Date: December 01, 2012

The ship is limited on wheelchair accessiblity. No shore excursions were wheelchair accessible, I even contacted Carnival prior to sailing, most of the excursions did not have anywhere to store a wheelchair. Dining room staff went above and beyond. Stateroom Steward was never to be found when we needed him but fellow employees could find him fast. We love the Serenty deck. Shows were great but comedians were terrible. Thank goodness these change! All in all, I stick with Carnival because I do know what to expect out of the crew and out of Carnival. This was my mother's first cruise at age 73, using a wheelchair, challenging at times but worth it.

Pros: Great time at Nassau

Cons: Ship should be more handicap friendly, offer shore excursions that are handicap friendly

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!