Carnival Fascination Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise!

Sail Date: January 01, 2014

The ship was well maintained, everything was kept clean and tidy throughout

Pros: Friendliness of all staff

Cons: Snorkeling Excursion in Key West

Recommends Carnival Fascination? Yes!

We have sailed on the Sensation and the Fascination. They are both very similar if not the same. The decor is very pretty and the layout is easy.
Our family of three all have different "diets." My husband eats meat and not many veggies, I do not eat land animals, but eat seafood, and love veggies, our daughter will eat chicken and seafood and very few veggies, but we each found delicious choices at each meal in the dining rooms and at the grill. I really loved the Garden Burgers (meatless) at the Grill, and we all enjoyed the tuna fish sandwiches at the Deli.
The room was very nice, but with three people (2 Adults, and a 16yr.old), it was close quarters with the bunk pulled down over the other bed. But, I would still book the same type of room again.
Room steward, Rowena, and all other room stewards encountered in the hallway, and all dining staff were very nice and friendly. All staff very polite and friendly!!
Enjoyed the shows, but would like to have had additional shows for different nights.
16yr old thoroughly enjoyed scheduled activities, but since they are free to come and go as they please, I often worried about her walking the halls by herself late at night. Of course, her dad or I could have taken her and picked her up from each activity, but that would have defeated the purpose of her being able to her thing, while we enjoyed a different activity.